Would you like to join our team?
Applications are now open for the position of Marketing & Fundraising Assistant (JobBridge reference number: INTE-1007518).
Keep reading below to find out more about the role, the experience and skills you’ll gain during the internship, what type of candidate we’re looking for, and how to apply.
Title of Internship:
Marketing & Fundraising Assistant
Duration of Placement:
Department where placement is offered:
Communications & Development
The intern will gain practical experience in all areas of Communications including marketing, publicity, online communications, ticketing systems & general office skills.
The intern will receive formal/informal training in the following; meeting clients, drafting schedules, direct mail, e-marketing, invitations & handling RSVPs, event management, individual member acquisition, stewardship, drafting press releases, listings, media monitoring, compiling press reports, social networking (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogging, Hootsuite), website management (using WordPress), ticketing systems – full training on Ticketsolve.
On completion, the intern will have attained skills in all of the above areas. The role will also allow time & guidance for the candidate to improve their sectoral knowledge & make contacts for future work.
- Enthusiasm and appreciation for contemporary arts
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work on one’s own initiative in a pressurised environment
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner – fluent English essential
- Willingness to work irregular and flexible hours
- A high level of computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A good team player and an excellent timekeeper.
Third Level – Degree
How to Apply for Internship:
- Please send your CV and cover letter (saved and attached as one document) to email@example.com
- You can address your email to David Mullane, Marketing Manager
- Deadline for applications is midday Monday 1 February
- Please confirm in your cover letter that you are eligible for JobBridge, the national internship scheme
- Please include contact information for two referees in your cover letter
- Interviews for successful candidates will take place on Thursday 4 February