Project Arts Centre’s General Policy:
1. We regret tickets may not be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
2. Latecomers and those who leave the auditorium may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or until the interval. Admission cannot always be guaranteed.
3. Cameras, tape recorders, video equipment or any other recording devices are not permitted.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By using Project Arts Centre’s website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.projectartscentre.ie. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to www.projectartscentre.ie
2. Project Arts Centre may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of www.projectartscentre.ie will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
Use of www.projectartscentre.ie
3. You agree to use www.projectartscentre.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.projectartscentre.ie. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.projectartscentre.ie.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on www.projectartscentre.ie and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Project Arts Centre or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.projectartscentre.ie content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.projectartscentre.ie content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.projectartscentre.ie content requires the prior written permission of Project Arts Centre.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Project Arts Centre’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Project Arts Centre shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.projectartscentre.ie regardless of the form of action.
6. Project Arts Centre do not warrant that functions available on www.projectartscentre.ie will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.projectartscentre.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
7. You must indemnify and hold harmless Project Arts Centre and keep them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
(a) any breach by you of the General Conditions; or
(b) reliance by you on any information obtained through the Site; or
(c) your Access to the Site; or
(d) reliance upon or use of any Content by any person accessing any Content through your web site.