Every Seat Has a Story to Tell – Sponsor a Seat!
Our iconic red benches have had a marvelous makeover – all thanks to your continuing support!
Over the last 22 years, almost 700,000 people have sat on the red benches in the Space Upstairs. They were WORN OUT from all the action.
Now, after 22 years, we’ve given them a new lease on life!
The only thing that could make them better? Your name or message on one of our shiny new nameplates!
By purchasing a personalised nameplate on one of Project’s iconic red benches, you’ll be contributing to the ongoing care and refurbishment of the big blue building. Your purchase will support our vital nonprofit activities, such as investing in artists and their boldest ideas, and growing as an inclusive and welcoming centre for communities.
Celebrate memories and show your love today – for Irish contemporary art, for daring performances, and for unforgettable events shared side-by-side with friends, family, and audiences.
HOW IT WORKS:
Take a seat, tell your story…
In 50 characters or less, you can personalise a nameplate on one of Project’s iconic red benches. Celebrate a special occasion, pay tribute to a loved one, share a memory, give props to a local business, add some humour, add some heart, whatever you wish, it’s yours to decide.
With a donation of €300, you can add your message to a seat in the Space Upstairs for 3 years.
Full benches start from €500.
You can opt to pay in one go or start a direct debit from just €25/month for 12 months (seat) or €42/month for 12 months (bench). To opt for direct debit, simply contact our Box Office team either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling them on +353 1 881 9613.
Corporate options are also available from €1000. Logos would be displayed on our seating, but also on Project’s website. Additional advertising options, using our digital foyer screens, are available.
· Seat naming length is 50 characters
· Project reserve the right to approve and amend naming details
· By purchasing your sponsorship, you agree to us contacting you with details relating directly to your sponsorship, e.g. updates about your seating plate being installed in the Space Upstairs
· The location of seat names within the auditorium will be allocated by Project
· The naming of a seat/bench does not entitle the reservation of that seat/bench for any performance
· The naming of a seat/bench does not entitle the donor to use of that seat/bench
· Admission to events is not included; all tickets must be purchased separately unless otherwise stated
Did you know?
Donations of over €250 are eligible for tax relief.
While the purchase of seat names is not eligible, you can support Project Arts Centre by making a donation.
As a registered charity Project Arts Centre can claim tax relief on donations so that your generous contribution can go even further at no extra cost.