Below is some handy information on how to watch ON DEMAND streams using Project Arts Centre’s streaming room. Find out What’s On here.
We look forward to welcoming you!
How to watch the stream:
- Retrieve your booking confirmation email or booking reminder email.
- In your email, click on the link to access the streaming room.
- The room will open one hour before the stream begins or if you have booked ON DEMAND, the room will be open from the time and date that the ON DEMAND stream begins.
- If you arrive early, or “Exit the Room” at any stage during the stream, simply enter the Streaming Room Access Code which you’ll find beside the streaming link in your confirmation email.
- Please Note: Viewing works best when using Google Chrome as your browser.
- The stream will be available for ticket holders to watch for a limited duration, please check your booking.
- Enjoy the show!
Many of our On Demand Streams are available to book with or without captioning.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call 01 8819 613 . You can find the latest information about Project’s accessibility here.
Can I share my link with other people?
Please do not share your ticket link, multiple usage of the same link will result in users being locked out of the stream permanently, your link can be used in your household only.
Will I be able to watch it again after the stream ends?
On demand streams will be available to ticket holders for a limited duration, you’ll find this information on your confirmation email. For the time period that the stream is available, you’ll be able to access the film using the link in your confirmation email.
I have some technical questions?
Q: I’ve logged in but the picture is frozen
A: Please click the play icon.
Q: The stream is not loading
A: Refresh your browser and click the play icon again.
Q: It’s still not working
A: Try an alternative internet browser.
More questions? Talk to us: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org