JOB BRIDGE NATIONAL INTERNSHIP SCHEME REF: NTE-903318
Applications are now open for a Fundraising Intern to join our team (JobBridge Intern INTE-903318).
We are seeking an individual with energy and commitment, to support the growth of our fundraising goals . The individual will work closely with our Development & Communications Officer on our ongoing fundraising initiatives as well as working on plans for our 50th Anniversary celebrations.
The intern will gain practical experience in fundraising, PR & communications:
- Event coordination
- Individual Membership acquisition
- Corporate sponsorship
- Development – assist with specific targeted fundraising campaigns. Proactively research funding opportunities while supporting stewardship of existing relationships.
- Maintain online presence (website and social media) in relation to all fundraising activities
- Regular updates to Project Arts Centre members
- Communications to current and prospective supporters
- Provide administrative support for tracking donations and acknowledging donors
- Work closely with the team to develop and create compelling communications material
Applicants must have
- Enthusiasm and appreciation for contemporary arts;
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work on one’s own initiative in a pressurised environment
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner – fluent English essential
- Willingness to work irregular and flexible hours
- A high level of computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A good team player and an excellent timekeeper.
Third Level – Degree
Duration of Place:
How to Apply for Internship:
Letters of application accompanied by an up to date CV and the names of two referees should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to Kate O’Sullivan, Development & Communications Officer, Project Arts Centre, 39 East Essex Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, by 5pm on Friday 23rd January 2015.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 29th January 2015
The internship is approved under the JobBridge National Internship scheme and applicants must be eligible under the terms of the scheme. Find out more about the scheme and the eligibility criteria here.