Project Arts Centre has always championed artistic risk and experimentation, supporting artists, directors, choreographers and companies to push boundaries in the artforms and contexts in which they work.
As part of this commitment, we are offering the Cube (our ground floor performance space) for two weeks to artists who need space to develop their ideas and/ or advance work in progress.
The space will be available Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm for the week starting Mon 13 Feb* and the week starting Mon 26 Feb.
How to apply:
- Write a short proposal of 300 words max (with links to supporting content)
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the subject heading “Cube Development Week Proposal”
- Before the deadline of Tuesday 31 January 5pm
- We will respond to all applications by Friday 3 February
The award is aimed at artists creating new work that seeks to challenge or subvert the artform in which they work
Priority will be given to applications from artists who do not have a prior relationship with Project and artists working together from a diversity of national, ethnic or cultural groups
Please note that technical support is NOT included in the award.
*the first development week will start at 2pm on Mon 13 Feb and will continue to Sat 18 Feb from 11am to 6pm